Wednesday, April 15, 2020
11:30 am – 1:30 pm may be postponed or be a virtual meeting due to COVID-19 restrictions – watch for details.
— Reservations due the Friday before the meeting by 12:00 pm —
Langley Golf & Banquet Centre
21550 44 Avenue
Langley City, BC V3A 7N1
March 18, 2020
NOTE: This meeting has been cancelled.
Our facility has been closed to weekday events for at least 2 weeks.
Be safe during our current health issue (COVID-19). We have the best interests of our members, guests and their families forefront at this challenging time. At present we are hoping to have our April 15th meeting. Watch the website and your email for further details.
The Valley Women’s Association (VWA) Langley Chapter meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month (except July and August). See Schedule below.
Each meeting provides:
- buffet lunch with multiple dining options
- feature speaker or workshop
- multiple opportunities to promote your business
- vendor display tables
- table talks
- multiple prize draws
- Member: $30.00
- Guest: $34.00
- Drop-in or Late Reservations: $37.00
* NOTES: Reservations will ONLY be confirmed once payment is processed.
* The meeting fee is required regardless of whether or not you choose to eat the food provided.
* Cancellations received by noon on the second Friday of the month are eligible for credit or reimbursement.
Guests are welcome to attend twice and then are asked to join as a member.
There is a full lunch provided with vegetarian items. We cannot accommodate special meal requests.
Cancellation /No Show Policy?
A minimum of 48 hour cancellation notice is required, or a late cancellation or no-show fee will apply.
Promote your business with a Display Table
For Members Only — Vendors, we have a limited number of display tables (1/2 table or about 4′). Let us know if you wish a table when you reserve and tell us about your business. We will add this to our Facebook page. There is no fee for a table but we ask that you donate a tangible draw prize valued at approximately $10-$15.
Questions?For questions about reservations, display tables, or other event opportunities:
Three Ways to Pay
Send money via your Online Banking Account. Select Internet e-Transfer. Include a note with your (1) Name, (2) Business name, (3) Home Chapter or Guest, (4) Event Date, and (5) whether you want to Reserve a Display Table. Contact VWAlangTreasurer@gmail.com no security question required.
Cash or Cheque
You can pay by cheque or cash when you arrive at the luncheon. Exact change is preferred. To save on volunteer administration time, please pay via PayPal or E-transfer.
* Registrations ($30 for members; $34 for non-members) accepted till 12:00pm the Friday before the event. Late registrations ($37) fees accepted till meeting time.