Wednesday, December 18, 2019
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
— Reservations due the Friday before the meeting by 12:00 pm —
Langley Golf & Banquet Centre
21550 44 Avenue
Langley City, BC V3A 7N1
December 18, 2019
We Know … all about holiday fun!
Create your masterpiece with Freda Lombard of Zealous Art.
Bring a bottle of commercial wine for the wine draw and capture a moment with the “Jolly Man In Red”
The Valley Women’s Association (VWA) Langley Chapter meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month (except July and August). See Schedule below.
Each meeting provides:
- buffet lunch with multiple dining options
- feature speaker or workshop
- multiple opportunities to promote your business
- vendor display tables
- table talks
- multiple prize draws
- Member: $30.00
- Guest: $34.00
- Drop-in or Late Reservations: $37.00
* NOTES: Reservations will ONLY be confirmed once payment is processed.
* The meeting fee is required regardless of whether or not you choose to eat the food provided.
* Cancellations received by noon on the second Friday of the month are eligible for credit or reimbursement.
Guests are welcome to attend twice and then are asked to join as a member.
There is a full lunch provided with vegetarian items. We cannot accommodate special meal requests.
Cancellation /No Show Policy?
A minimum of 48 hour cancellation notice is required, or a late cancellation or no-show fee will apply.
Promote your business with a Display Table
For Members Only — Vendors, we have a limited number of display tables (1/2 table or about 4′). Let us know if you wish a table when you reserve and tell us about your business. We will add this to our Facebook page. There is no fee for a table but we ask that you donate a tangible draw prize valued at approximately $10-$15.
Questions?For questions about reservations, display tables, or other event opportunities:
Three Ways to Pay
E-transferSend money via your Online Banking Account. Select Internet e-Transfer. Include a note with your (1) Name, (2) Business name, (3) Home Chapter or Guest, (4) Event Date, and (5) whether you want to Reserve a Display Table. Contact VWAlangTreasurer@gmail.com with the answer to your a security question. And then send payment confirmation to VWAlangReservations@gmail.com.
Cash or Cheque
You can pay by cheque or cash when you arrive at the luncheon. Exact change is preferred. To save on volunteer administration time, please pay via PayPal or E-transfer.
* Registrations ($30 for members; $34 for non-members) accepted till 12:00pm the Friday before the event. Late registrations ($37) fees accepted till meeting time.