Discover the Benefits of Membership
Build relationships that make a positive impact on your life and business. Attend our meetings regularly and build a network of referral business.
ACCESS ALL CHAPTERS
For one small annual membership fee, members can attend any chapter networking event and reach all members in multiple communities.
Reduced meeting fee at any of the Valley Women’s Association Chapter meetings
Many of our inspiring speakers are members from various chapters. Get on the speaker schedule and promote your business.
MULTIPLE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- VENDOR TABLES: Promote your business with a vendor table at any of the Valley Women’s Association Chapter meetings.
- ADVERTISE: Promote your business in our newsletter and online. Enhance your SEO and website ranking with reciprocal linking.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announce your events or other news at our meetings, on our website, and on our social media.
- DIRECTORY: Your headshot, bio and links to your website and your social media pages.
- SPOTLIGHT: Be a 5-minute speaker at our meeting and tell everyone about your business.
Membership Valid: September 2019- June 2020
Would you like to attend as a Guest?We invite anyone to attend our meetings as a guest. You do not need a sponsoring host. You may attend up to two times without purchasing a membership. Join us at our next event.
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Download the appropriate form. Save to your hard drive. Complete the fillable PDF. Email the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. And then select one of the forms of payment below.
Individual MemberThis registration form is for only 1 person, whether you are a proprietor or corporation.
MEMBERSHIP FEE: $50
Corporate MemberThis registration form entitles you to register 3 specific employees.
MEMBERSHIP FEE: $100
Non-Profit MemberThis registration also entitles you to register 3 specific employees or volunteers.
MEMBERSHIP FEE: $50
E-TransferSend money via your Online Banking Account. Select Internet e-Transfer. Include a note with your (1) Name, (2) Business name, (3) Selected Home Chapter, (4) Date of Registration. Contact VWAlangTreasurer@gmail.com with the answer to your a security question. And then send payment confirmation to VWAlangMembership@gmail.com
Cash or ChequeYou can pay by cheque or cash when you arrive at the luncheon. Exact change is preferred.
To save on volunteer administration time, please pay via PayPal or E-transfer.